perjantai 28. elokuuta 2015

Zoeva Makeup Brushes

If you want to step up your brush-game or you want to get quality brushes for your first set.

I highly recommend these Zoeva brushes.


It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!


White bristles look luxurious and fit in well with the whole design.
 

Silver fonts on black base gives the brushes professional look.
Handles are sturdy, metal ferrule is attached well and the brush has nice weight on it.


Bristles feels soft, not floppy.
Very nice density.

These brushes have amazing quality and minimal shedding.


 Brushes comes with ether a small bag or bigger bag. 
It depends what set you purchase. 


I have the 'Complete Eye Set' and the 'Makeup Artists brush belt'.

I've been using these brushes for months now and been washing them almost every week with different brush soaps and there only minimal shedding. 

I'm definitely gonna purchase more of these brushes in the future and I also want to try out the eyeshadows and the other makeup too. 

 I purchased all of these brushes with my own money and I'm not payed to write this review. All of the pictures are taken by me, please don't steal them.

Peace out!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti