keskiviikko 7. tammikuuta 2015

Sleek Makeup Review

Here is my review of few products from

Sleek Makeup


I've been using these products for a while now and I can honestly say that I really like them. All the products are affordable, higly pigmented and good quality. 

In the palette there are 12 eyeshadows some are matte and some shimmery/metallic. Usually there are somekind of theme around the palette and the colors goes with the theme. Some times there is a blush to go with the palette.

The appearance of the cases is almost matte black. The company name 'Sleek Makeup' has written on it with shiny black. The package is aesthetic and professional looking. Althought the case will get dirty easily and require lots of rubbing to get it looking new again.

i-Divine Eyeshadow palettes:


 Vintage Romance is a palette with darker, dreamy and enchanting shades.
All the colors are amazing and with lots of pigment.
The blush Antique is made to go with this palette.

  Swatches: 
Vintage Romance
(without eyeshadow primer, one swipe)


Propose in Paris is one of my favorite crease color. Lust in LA and Court in Cannes are so beautifull. Also Marry in Monte Carlo is gorgeous.


Swatches:
Oh So Special
(without eyeshadow primer, one swipe) 
The colour Bow isn't really showing, because I'm really pale, but it's still a nice shimmery cream/bone colour highlighting shade.


I absolutely love the colors: Organza, Gift Basket, Gateau and Celebrate.
At this moment I reach for the Oh So Special palette for day looks and Vintage Romance for more dramatic looks.

Blushes:


These blushes oh my gosh... I've been wearing the Rosegold (middle one) for over a month straight. It's just so gorgeous pinky rose blush with a golden sheen. This color would look nice on the eyelids too.
Antique is a dusty rose color with small silvery specks in it. Very nice romantic fall/winter color, would look nice in the crease.
Life's a Peach is a orange coral color, nice for everyday use.

All the blushes are very pigmented, good quality and long lasting. You can easily go overboard with these blushes 'cause they're so pigmented! Good products and also affordable.

Swatches:
(Only one swipe)


Lip products:

  
Matte Me - Ultra smooth matte lip cream in Birthday Suit 436
 This lip cream is my favorite matte lip product at the moment. The color is pink brown nude and when dry it's totaly matte. This lip cream will last for hours and one coat is enough.

If your lips get chapped and dry easily, you should exfoliate and moistirize before using this.

I want more of these!


The True Color Lipstick in Bare All 777
Feels creamy on the lips and not drying, maybe little chalky. The color is peachy nude and would be nice in the summer.  I think this color would good on everybody. In this range there are lipsticks with matte and sheen finish.

I need more of these lipsticks.

Swatches:


Foundation:


Bare Skin Foundation in White Rose 378

Feels light and moisturizing on the skin and is easy to blend. Evens out your skin tone and texture. Light coverage, buildable to a medium coverage. Gives you a radiant and natural look.
I have combination skin (oily t-zone, cheeks normal or dry, but in the winter I'm more dry than oily) and I needed to touch up trough out the day to mattefy my face, so it really is moisturizing and doesn't cake that easily.
I would recomend this to people who has normal or dry skin. If you have oily skin this migth slide off.


I bought these products from: www.sleekmakeup.com

Prices:
i-Divine Eyeshadow palettes 10,00 €
Blushes 5,50 €
Matte Me Lip Cream 6,49 €
True Color Lipstick 5,99 €
Bare Skin Foundation 10,00 €

Peace out xo

-Elina

Disclaimer:
I bought these products with my own money. They were not sent to me.
These opinions are entirely my own. I wasn't paid to do this review.
All the photos are taken by me, I own the copyright to the photos. Please don't steal.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti