perjantai 12. syyskuuta 2014

The Body Shop: Skincare haul and mini review

The Body Shop haul


I recently stopped by The Body Shop and fell in love with the Pink grapefruit line.

I bought a gift bag that included a body butter, body scrub, shower gel and shower loofah. The lip butter was sold separately.


Body butter feels very smooth and moisturizing and sinks in my skin quite fast. Leaving my skin feeling soft. Definitely gonna buy full size jar after I finish this.
Lip butter was my least favorite of this bunch. It feels and smells nice, but the taste is weird. Not a fan.



Body Scrub is also very nice and the grains in it are the right size and nicely rough. Removes dead skin perfectly. Absolutely gonna buy the full size jar.


Shower gel is also very nice. It leaves my skin feeling clean, but doesn't dry my skin. Still thinking about buying the full size bottle.



How cute is this loofah seriously?

Have a nice day and go smell these products!
*Smellgasm*

xoxo

-Elina

All these products were purchased by me with my own money.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti