tiistai 16. heinäkuuta 2013

Long time no seen

Hi there!

I've been M.I.A for a while now 'cos I was taking a little time off. 
I've been visiting my dad and trying to find a job. 
Also I received a letter that told me that I didn't get in the schools that I applied.
I'm really bummed about that and trying think what to do next, what is the plan b. 
Or do I even have one that will pay off.
I'm still knitting the eternity project, the maxi dress, what I started a while ago.
I've still have a long way to go. It might be ready in the summer 2014.

Last week I found a real bargain. 
There were a -50% off yarn sale in the supermarket, original price was 2.95€ (3.85$) and half off 1.48€ (1.93$) ! I went little crazy and bought 9 balls of yarn in coral shade and 8 in silvery gray shade...

I was quite happy when I noticed all that yarn

Yarn hoarder

Hope you have a nice day!
-Elina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti