keskiviikko 8. toukokuuta 2013

April favorites


Tangle Teezer:
This brush is just amazing.
 I cant brush my hair when it's wet with an ordinary brush 'cos my hair will  stretch and break, but with tangle teezer I can. This brush is just amazeballs.


 L'oreal mythic oil,
 colour glow oil:
 I've been really liking this hair product. It makes my hair much healthier and shiny. I use it on damp hair, but sometimes if my hair feels really dry I use it on dry hair too, not much just a few drops or it makes your hair looking dirty.

The Body Shop,
 Hemp hand protector:
 I have love-hate relationship with this hand cream. I love it because it makes my hand really soft and moisturized, but the smell... It smells like hemp. I can get used to it, but still I don't like it that much.

We Care Icon, 
Face cleansing foam for dry skin:
This takes off my make-up and leaves my skin clean, but it doesn't make my skin feeling dry, itchy or tense.


Gina Tricot Beauty nail polish,
43 Puff Powder:
This nail polish is beautiful nude color with little shimmer in it. 
2-3 coats gives the best color, but it looks nice with only 1 coat too.

Lumene sensitive touch, 
comforting eye cream:
Good moisturizing  eye cream without fragrance or colorant. 

Maybelline, color tattoo 24hr, 
65 Pink Gold:
Loving the pigments in this eyeshadow and it stays on without creasing a long time.
The color* is pretty and I think it suits for many different skin colors.

L'oreal Paris lip liner, 
668 Rose Vintage:
This liner is one of my all time favorites. 
The color is like your lips, but better and it last long.
I've been using this liner for couple years now and I always repurchase it, if I can find it.

*Somehow it reminds me of Marie Antoinette's dress color in the Sofia Coppola's movie.


That's all for now.

Hope you enjoyed reading this!
xoxo

-Elina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti